Paisely shaped earrings with a 6mm blue sodalite gemstone.
Wire-woven to hand forged copper framework of my own design. A darkened patina was added to emphasize the detail, before polishing to a soft luster.
* Gemstones are all natural and untreated.
* The copper has been treated with a jewelry grade protective finish to prevent tarnishing and protect the skin from any reaction.
* After years of wear; Should your One Artist Jewelry become tarnished you can easily polish by simply rubbing with a soft cloth dipped in lemon juice.
* Color accuracy depends on the individual settings of the device you're viewing with, but I do my best to represent the items accurately.
* Please contact me for custom made jewelry items such as matching necklace, gemstone preferences, or to have made in sterling silver.
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Only upon your approval: to send any promotional info regarding sales or store specials.
I love designing custom orders and look forward to helping you create something special. Please email me anytime > 1artist@suzeCreative.com
Some metals incur a natural patina over time. Although many people like the natural patina'd metal, others may find it undesireable. The original brilliance and luster of your jewelry can be obtained easily with my 'Gentle Polishing Powder', which I've developed using natural ingredients that will quickly clean the metal, remove tarnish and brighten your gemstones! My product is very fast and easy to use, is gentle, and will not harm your fine jewelery items.
Find it here > https://www.etsy.com/listing/832866404/
All items are shipped in a small box, or a bag within a padded envelope appropriate to the size, shape and number of items purchased.
I am happy to beautifully gift wrap items upon request, for an additional four dollar fee.