A lovely shawl pin with green /black serpentine jasper, which I've wire-wrapped to hand forged copper framework; a patina was added to emphasize the detail, before polishing to a soft luster. This piece can be worn as a brooch on knitted fabric or lovely as a hair ornament. The 'pin' is blunt so it will not tear or split the garment threads.
This is a made to order item so the stone may vary slightly from the one pictured. I will show you a photo of the stone I select for your custom made item for your approval before making the piece, if you request it. As this is "made to order" it may take a couple of extra days before it ships.
* Gemstones are all natural and untreated.
* The copper has been treated with a jewelry grade protective finish to prevent tarnishing and protect the skin from any reaction.
* Color accuracy depends on the individual settings of the device you're viewing with, but I do my best to represent the items accurately .
* Please contact me for custom made jewelry items such as matching earrings, gemstone preferences, or to have made in sterling silver stainless steel or 14k gold (price will vary).
* Shipping: $3.80 to United States. Spend over $35. for free shipping.
* International shipping calculated at checkout (approximately 13 to 15 US dollars).
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Only upon your approval: to send any promotional info regarding sales or store specials.
I love designing custom orders and look forward to helping you create something special. Please email me anytime > 1artist@suzeCreative.com
Some metals incur a natural patina over time. Although many people like the natural patina'd metal, others may find it undesireable. In most cases the original brilliance of the metal can be obtained by saturating a soft cloth in lemon juice and rubing the piece until any tarnish is removed. Another method which works especially well on sterling silver is to rub a bit of toothpast (paste, NOT gel) over the item with your fingers until the oxidation is removed. Then rinse well (brush out of crevices with an old toothbrush) and buff with a soft cloth. There are also products such as Brasso® which work well and are readily available. If you are hesitant to do this yourself, a local jeweler will usually be happy to oblige for a minimal fee.
All items are shipped in a small box, or a bag within a padded envelope appropriate to the size, shape and number of items purchased.
I am happy to beautifully gift wrap items upon request, for an additional four dollar fee.